LIFTPLAQ® - The Manhole cover lifter
The LIFTPLAQ® is an handling tool allowing the handling of street manhole covers and plugs, designed for professionals of dry and wet networks.
This system, allowing street manhole covers to be moved without touching them
and thus reducing the hardship by three.
The LIFTPLAQ® consists of a mechanical assembly. It is fitted with a powerful magnetic device allowing
a firm prehension and manipulation of the covers.
- Ergonomics : straight back and legs bent
- Security : no hand/cover contact
- Versatility : usable on all types of covers and plugs
- Mobility : easy to move
- Handling : reduces exertions by three
- Storing : little space required
- Grants from French occupational health and safety organiszations
The basic kit consists of :
- The body of the tool
- The shaft with two handles and pointed chisel
- A brass anti-deflagration wheel balancer
- An articulated arm with strong magnet and curbed pin
- An handle for unlocking the magnet
- Two wheels (hard rubber)
- A transport box for the magnet
- Option : wheel extensions
- Lift covers or plugs easily and effectively with complete safety due to its powerful magnet
- Supplied with brass wheel balancer to be screwed on the body (for storing) or on the shaft (for use)
- Super strong permanent magnet not submitted to periodic checks
- Wheels close together standard issue (20 cm axle width)
- Tool may be equipped with wheel extensions (110 cm axle width)
- Wooden transportation box allowing transportation in a vehicle with metallic floor avoiding magnetizing
- Colour : red and yellow (for high visibility and indicating danger)
EASY FOR USE
- Place the magnet on the cover or plug, lift and move with ease.
- Unlock the very powerful magnet by pulling the pin from the shaft and raising simply by tilting it sidewise.
- The LIFTPLAQ® assists the user safely during the operations of taking hold/lifting/moving/replacing (System rewarded at the Xvth convention of Health and Safety at work).
- This magnetized tool is used by all the workers of the roads and other networks / construction and public works / Telecom
- Adaptable to all types of manhole covers and plugs on the road.
DIMENSIONS IN MILLIMETERS
- Height 500 x Length 1000
- Width with standard wheels : 200
- Width with wheel extensions : 1100
- Weight : 18 kg